16' Tiny House Trailer Plans - Model 16THF
- Bed Size: 16' Long x 96' Wide
- Gross Capacity: 7,000 lb. or 10,400 lb.
- Empty Weight: 1330 lbs
- Empty Tongue Weight: 190 lbs
- Frame: Rectangular & Square Tubing & Angle
- Deck: Platform for Tiny House Construction
Features: 8' Wide Frame, Can be built wider, Ready for Flooring and Wall Plates. Strong Runners Front to Rear. Leveling Jacks. Full Bill of Material, Eight Simple Steps to Build. Each Step has Cut List
- Engineer Approved & Stamped Full Sized 24" x 36" Blueprints
- Suitable for High School Shop & Ag Classes, Industry, & Do-it-yourselfers
- Detailed Cut List w/ Full Bill of Materials & Welding Tips
- Tailored TK Trailer Kit to ensure all the right parts for the plan all packaged up for your convenience.