6'6" x 20' Tandem Axle 12K Gooseneck Lowboy Trailer Plan - Model 2220
19 How-to Steps w/ Blueprint
- Box Size: 20'x6'6"
- Gross Capacity: 12,000 lbs
- Empty Weight: 3200 lbs
- Empty Tongue Weight: 840 lbs
- Frame: Square Tube and Angle Steel
- Deck: Wood or Steel
Features: Chain and boomer box between lower tongue members, ramps stored in side pockets and tandem 6000lb axles with slipper springs.
- Engineer Approved & Stamped Full Sized 24" x 36" Blueprints
- Suitable for High School Shop & Ag Classes, Industry, & Do-it-yourselfers
- Detailed Cut List w/ Full Bill of Materials & Welding Tips
- Tailored TK Trailer Kit to ensure all the right parts for the plan all packaged up for your convenience.